Ok, I have word. I emailed Kari on Friday to see if she heard anything since I had not heard from transplant center. She did and makes sense why I hadn't heard anything, yet. HIPAA laws! They keep donors and recipients separate to protect protected health information. Even though we are a pair they keep us separate to follow HIPAA.
It isn't a yes or no. Kidney stone is not issue. Her liver enzymes were high. There are any number of reasons they can be high. So, she has to have another blood test on March 2. She will be re-reviewed on March 3 committee meeting.
More waiting. This will happen in God's time, not mine. Though, I admit the process is frustrating at times. But that will make the blessings that much sweeter.
So, during the waiting and prayers Psalm 27:14 will help. Along with Habbakkuk 3:19, Romans 8:28 and Phillippians 4:19. I have these verses hanging at my desk and in my planner, with me at all times. And my word of the year is Brave; a whole other story. (Some of you know.) If you want to know more about that just ask.

No comments:
Post a Comment